Thursday 7 February 2013

New Pictures + Interview of Kristen in W Magazine February 2013 Issue



"Everyone asks about the nude scenes in On The Road, but I also had to dance, and dancing is harder than being naked. My character, Marylou, is so exuberant, and I had five minutes to do something that showed she was sort of like the craziest motherfucker around. In the book, it says, "Dean takes Marylou and they do a love dance and no one can take their eyes off them." It's one sentence. And I was mad intimidated by it.

We did the dance four times to the song "Salt Peanut". By the end, I was as red as fire truck. I was holding onto Garrett (Hedlund) because I was going to fall over. I almost passed out ever single time."
Thanks to epnebelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...