Wednesday 13 February 2013

Dakota Fanning Mentions Kristen


From Belfast Telegrpah Woman:

Since starring as Jane in Twilight, Dakota has formed a bond with her co-star Kristen Stewart who played Bella Swan in the vampire films. The fashionable style icon gushed about her 22-year-old friend's dress sense, which is what made them closer pals.

"[Kristen Stewart] is so instinctive with her style and, like me, she wears clothes to reflect her mood," Dakota gushed.

From The Wallstreet Journal:
You have great chemistry with Lizzie playing best friends. Did you know each other already?

We did, yeah. We knew each other before and that was great. I can’t imagine doing this movie with anyone else. The only other movie I’ve done with a woman of the same age is with Kristen [Stewart], who is my best friend in real life. So I felt very similar with Lizzie and I think that really comes through and we are good friends
.

Via | Via | Via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...