Thursday 5 April 2012

Kristen truly is a Muse #MusingsOnOther #JuliaVickerman #MuchosKStew


CLICK HERE TO SEE THE EVENT


juliavickerman:

philnoto:
Kristen Stewart - Here’s my piece for the upcoming group show “Muchos KStew” at Meltdown Comics in L.A. this weekend. It’s being curated by my friend and Kstew Superfan, Julia Vickerman. There’s going to be a bunch of great art so you should definitely check it out. Sadly I can’t make it due to having to help the Easter Bunny out this weekend.

http://www.meltcomics.com/blog/2012/03/26/muchos-kstew-an-artistic-tribute-to-the-actress-kristen-stewart-4072012-artshow/PINCH ME. I can’t tell you how fucking excited I am to have Phil Noto participating in this show. I have been a fan of his work since I was a senior in high school and he’s been a huge influence on the way I draw women. To have one of my favorite artists paying homage to my favorite subject matter is a sweet sweet dream. MUCHOS KSTEW this Saturday night 7-10 at Meltdown Comics in LA!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...