Tuesday 24 April 2012

ROB AND KRISTEN SPOTTED AT COACHELLA APRIL 21, 2012


Celebuzz On Saturday (April 21, 2012), Kristen Stewart was photographed wandering around Coachella Music Festival without boyfriend Robert Pattinson, but a concertgoer informed Celebuzz that the actress wasn’t really far from her beau!

An onlooker told us, ”They were kissing and holding hands during Radiohead, swaying and singing along to parts [of the songs.]”

Earlier in the day, Rob, 25, and Kristen, 22, were also spotted cooling off in the beer garden together. Sporting burgundy shorts, a grey tank and a baseball cap, K-Stew looked happy and relaxed as she hung out with Rob and their friends, ”laughing and looking like they were having a fun time.”


More sightings under the cut

Managing editor of Dose.ca. @Jen_McDonnell "Everyone keeps tweeting that Kristen Stewart is at Coachella w/o Pattinson. Guys, they were holding hands. I know my homeless looking Brits. Hit #Coachella celeb spotting jackpot. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart next to us at Radiohead. Sorry everyone asking about a Robsten pic - I didn't take one because they seemed to be having a good time not being recognized. Plus it was really dark (11 pm) so there was no way to take a pic without a flash. He was wearing a grey tshirt and didn't seem to have much of a beard. She was wearing a black tank and dark red lipstick. They were holding hands and when they stopped to regroup with their pals, she put her other hand on his chest. THAT'S ALL I KNOW, people! I work for an entertainment site. I've interviewed Rob before. Trust me , I'm not confusing them with someone else :).
"

Photobucket
She also linked her old interview with Rob "Proof that I know what Robert Pattinson looks like. Can I go back to Coachella-ing now? :)"


jenmovies "Saw Kristen Stewart and RPatz holding hands. Walked right by me! That was last night. So coooool! Not even a Twilight fan. lol. (About Rob)Slightly beardy! It was dark and he went by fast but I think blue tee and shorts? Don't quote me! haha. (She saw them) coming out of VIP at Coachella!!! I actually think they bumped me on way past. haha So weird. :DThey looked in a hurry and trying to hide but they looked happy for sure. :) " via Alice_intwiland
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...