Thursday 6 December 2012

New Picture of Rob from BD2 London Press Junket + Fan Account


A TONBRIDGE student has been bitten by the fame bug after winning a competition to interview screen vampire Robert Pattinson live on national radio.

Amber Pursey, of Hillview School for Girls, won the right to meet the Hollywood heartthrob by making a minute-long video based on the Twilight Saga movie series which made him a star.

Her recreation of the famous baseball scene was chosen as one of five winners by judges, including Radio One DJ Nick Grimshaw, earning the Ticehurst resident the chance to interview Pattinson at the London premiere of Breaking Dawn Part Two – the final in the series.

The next day, Amber was at BBC Broadcasting House to be interviewed by Grimshaw before going to meet Pattinson at a plush hotel.

"He's an actor and I really want to act when I'm older so it was kind of cool to meet him," she said. "I love the Twilight films and I love him, but I wouldn't say I'm a massive fan.

"But he's so famous. I was going red, I was so nervous when we were sitting in the room waiting. He came in and it was OK, he was really nice and calm, so I calmed down. He was so normal. It was quite cool. He was exactly how you see him."

Amber's next challenge was to ask the heartthrob a question live on Radio One.

"I asked him what his top two tips would be for someone wanting to become an actor," she said. "He said to join as many drama clubs as I could manage and to try to be mysterious and not say too much in interviews."

She added: "I thought meeting Robert Pattinson was enough, but then I got to go to the premiere as well, which was amazing.

Source | Via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...