Tuesday 25 December 2012

New Fan Pictures + Videos of Rob in NYC December 20, 2012


 


Videos




Tweets

From shailacrazy

  • it was just a hotel for his photoshoot idk where hes staying at while in nyc
  • he smelt like heaven omg and he hugged me omg
  • uhhh the warldol astoria but hes not staying there
  • yea he asked us how did we know he was there? And when i answered he laughed
  • he was so amazing when i met him todaay omg
  • his security almost pushed him passed out side but he pushed through to get to us
  • yes, his security almost pushed him passed my side but he was like woah hold on


  • But I finally met Rob Pattinson. What is life?
  • he was filming a commercial today around the block from where I work! :)
  • Lol at Rob signing my picture upside down
  • Rob laughing at me as I jumped up & down out of excitement was the best AND he went to me first!! & then he came back & handed me my sharpie
  • they told me it was a French commercial so I think so


  • Highlight of the night was walking onto the set for the commercial and hearing rob curse lmao
  • He was like, how did you guys know where I was? And i said Rob we always know lmfao

1 | Via | 2 | Via | 3 | Via | Via | Via | 4 | Via | 5 | Via | 6 | Via | 7 | Via | Videos Via | Via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...