Thursday 12 July 2012

MAMASTEW TWEETS ABOUT HER 'MUSE" KRISTEN AND ANSWERS MY QUESTION TOO :D



During MamaStew's/RealJulesStew K-11 Twitter Q and A, she was asked, "Kristen says she is thankful for the support/encouragement you give her…who inspires you? Who do you admire?" by @funkyfanatic



RealJulesStew "Definitely, godfather Micky Moore, a film director in his own right. Kristen has always been my muse and Cameron my soul inspiration ‪#K11Day‬."
"I admire everyone who is willing to take a chance."

I asked MamaStew "What was your favorite scene that you shot in the @K11OficialFilm?



RealJulesStew "I have many favorite scenes. My favorite scene to shoot was the fashion show. ‪#AskJules ‪#K11Day."



Check out the rest of the Q and A via @RealJulesStew's timeline and learn more about MamaStew's movie, K-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...