Saturday 31 March 2012

Here are some @cosmopolisfilm TEASER TRAILER REACTION TWEETS

Everyone else is blown away by Rob in the Cosmo teaser, all surprised by the chops. And then there’s the fandom: http://bit.ly/jsUvCx

That Robert Pattinson movie Cosmopolis looks badass!!

<makes note to see COSMOPOLIS>

Just wet myself with excitement a little bit watching the COSMOPOLIS trailer…

New Post: Oh yes!!! David Cronenberg is back!!

DTN Hollywood: RPatz Gets Steamy In Cosmopolis Teaser!: Robert Pattinson is stepping his game up for this flick!…

Cosmopolis Trailer: Your Perception of Robert Pattinson Is About to Do a Wicked 180 (Pajiba)

Oh wow, Cosmopolis looks like its going to be R’Patz’s American Psycho from the first teaser

I’ve already watched the genius that is Cronenberg’s COSMOPOLIS trailer a dozen times. Golden.
The “COSMOPOLIS” trailer is raw, old-school, sexed-up Cronenberg. Robert Pattinson… I’m sold. I guess I really need to see “Twilight” now.
Teaser for COSMOPOLIS should help clean some of that TWILIGHT stank off of Robert Pattinson

Can you even imagine the absolute shit scripts Rob gets sent his way? Think every Sparks’ adaptation*. That he’s not taking that route says a lot about the kind of career he wants to have.

*This is where I’m supposed to say “hey, nothing wrong with Nicolas Sparks’ movies,” but I can’t. I hate them all. I read *one* NS book years ago and am still trying to recover from the experience.

#RPatz fans: you need to watch this #Cosmopolis trailer immediately. #mindblown:

I’m definitely down with the Cosmopolis trailer. Let’s hope R Patz rocks it…like he did in Remember Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...